2017-18 Professional Course in Veterinary Homeopathy
PIVH is pleased to offer over 130 hours of classroom instruction which provides veterinarians with a solid foundation in classical homeopathy.
The course is comprised of five lecture sessions conducted over a one year time period and includes case assignments, homework study, and exams.
Experienced veterinary faculty join Dr. Richard Pitcairn, author of bestselling Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs and Cats, to offer a broad range of knowledge in small and large animal medicine.
Science of Homeopathy Combined with Clinical Application & Exposure
PIVH places a strong emphasis on the guiding principles and science of homeopathy while providing clinical application and exposure. Students will learn to:
- Perform a thorough intake and exam
- Utilize essential computer software and reference material to streamline and guide prescription selection
- Select potency and treatment schedules
- Differentiate patient responses – palliation, suppression or cure
- Decide on follow-up prescriptions
- Develop case strategies
- Keep effective records, appropriately bill for your time
- Handle emergencies and complex cases
Upon completion of the Professional Course, graduates will have acquired all the tools needed to begin their journey as skillful homeopathic practitioners. Further post-graduate training is available through PIVH advanced courses, annual meetings, weekend seminars, and mentoring via on-line forum.