Professional Course in Veterinary Homeopathy
The Professional Course in Veterinary Homeopathy is a fifteen month long integrated classroom and multimedia program, comprising of live classroom sessions, webinars, private tutoring sessions, homework study with clinical case work, and exams.
PIVH is pleased to offer over 160 hours of faculty instruction, providing veterinarians with a solid foundation in classical homeopathy.
Experienced veterinary faculty join Dr. Richard Pitcairn, author of bestselling Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs and Cats, to offer a broad range of knowledge in small and large animal medicine.
Science of Homeopathy Combined with Clinical Application & Exposure
The PIVH places a strong emphasis on the guiding principles and science of homeopathy while providing clinical application and exposure. Students will learn to:
- Perform a thorough intake and exam
- Utilize essential computer software and reference material to streamline and guide prescription selection
- Select potency and treatment schedules
- Differentiate patient responses – palliation, suppression or cure
- Decide on follow-up prescriptions
- Develop case strategies
- Keep effective records, appropriately bill for your time
- Handle emergencies and complex cases
Upon completion of the Professional Course, graduates will have acquired all the tools needed to begin their journey as skillful homeopathic practitioners. Further post-graduate training is available through PIVH advanced courses, annual meetings, weekend seminars, and mentoring via on-line forum.
Please see the Course Outline section for further details about the course.